You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|8d6d20059a||6 days ago|
|.drone||4 months ago|
|.github/workflows||6 days ago|
|doc||1 week ago|
|extra||10 months ago|
|include/boost||1 week ago|
|meta||2 years ago|
|test||1 week ago|
|.drone.jsonnet||1 week ago|
|.gitattributes||9 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||5 months ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|appveyor.yml||5 months ago|
|index.html||9 years ago|
|ref.html||9 years ago|
|swap.html||9 years ago|
Boost.Core, part of collection of the Boost C++ Libraries, is a collection of core utilities used by other Boost libraries. The criteria for inclusion is that the utility component be:
- used by other Boost libraries, and
- not dependent on any other Boost modules except Core itself, Config, Assert, Static Assert, or Predef.
|Branch||GitHub Actions||AppVeyor||Test Matrix||Dependencies|
- doc - Documentation of the components
- include - Interface headers
- test - Unit tests
- Report bugs. Be sure to mention Boost version, platform and compiler you're using. A small compilable code sample to reproduce the problem is always good as well.
- Submit your patches as pull requests against develop branch. Note that by submitting patches you agree to license your modifications under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.